21.1.12

If you see this girl, will you tell her where I am?

Everyone has that one friend that you would do anything for, the one person that you can ring in the middle of the night just for a chat. Someone that knows you better than anyone and they still like you. Good friends are like a good pair of jeans - hard to find but once you do, you grab onto those bad boys and run for the hills (of course paying for them before you dash). I had found my good pair of jeans, but after a stupid idiotic fight, we stopped talking - both as stubborn as each other, neither backing down. Skip forward a year, changed numbers, moved addresses - we lost touch with each. Numerous searches on google for her have returned zilch (I'm not a stalker I swear)
I love this picture, first of all no that is not a spot on my nose it is my nose stud. This was taken in Carpe Diem in Leeds City Centre - they do really nice sandwiches by the way! We used to always start shopping day in there for food. Dee was one of my best friends and I <3 her! I remember we went to a One Night Only signing which we seriously acted like tweens, we baked cupcakes - we were 20/21! We were just too cool for school, haha but no seriously we could act like total idiots around each other. We used to text each other our favourite quotes from the Harry Potter movies, we were both HP geeks, Dee introduced me to Twilight (she was team Jacob)
I think it is sad that two people that were so close let a stupid argument drift them apart - so much has happened that I have wanted to share with Dee but not knowing how to get in contact with her has been really upsetting. I know people do let life get in the way of their friendships, but it wasn't that....it was our stubbornness that made us grow apart. Don't take your friends for granted, especially those closest to you, because one day you will wake up and they won't be there.....

 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.1.12

    What an emotional post. I hope you find her again, because I bet she's thinking the same about you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find her again. Me and my old best friend were like this then we stopped talking. I moved to uni and changed my number and email and stuff so she cant get in touch. Only in this case I dont want her to be able to because she was unforgivable.

    But I'm sure you two will sort it out. Do you not own her email? I figure you don't or you would already have tried

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find her again xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to her that, I hope you can find again what was lost x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I feel out with my best friend a couple years ago, she contacted me out of the blue a couple months ago saying sorry & she hoped I could forgive her & we could talk. It might happen, keep looking! I mentioned you on my blog today also lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting...comments make me smile :)