18.1.12

Nice to see you to see you nice

I was watching Maxine's vlog where she talked about using her make up products up as she felt she had too much etc. I agreed with everything she said and decided that I too would start to use my products up, I wasn't the only one who thought this as Lauren has also decided to do the same. Here are the products I aim to use up in the coming weeks. Some of these are hardly used and I feel so bad that I have wasted money by having the products just sat there in a drawer looking pretty. I want to apologise in advance for the changing light in the pictures - it's so darn hard to take a good picture.


As you can see I have picked a few items to use up in the next few weeks (I will be doing regular updates when I change the products etc), some the products I love others not so much. I just have to grin and bare it so I can use them. I have decided that when all the items I want to use have all gone then I can treat myself to something nice - beauty related (does this defeat the purpose!?)

Accessorize bronzer in shade 2 Monaco, Color S blush in Rosy Cheek, ELF blush in Glow
I'm not really a fan of bronzer any more and I have a couple to use up, I am going to lightly use this to contour with, all though I have come to terms with my rounded face and lack of cheekbones. I got the Color S blush when I was at Beauty College so I have no idea where you can actually purchase this. The ELF blush is so handy to just throw into my bag it is so small yet gives a nice glow to the cheeks.

ELF Complexion Perfection, 17 Photo Flawless Foundation in shade Soft Ivory, Prime It Face Primer.
I am just going to say I hate the ELF CP with a passion, it leaves my skin looking really cakey and just off it, but hey I have hit pan so it won't be long til it has all gone. This foundation is the only one I have included, it is a little dark but I love the finish of this product. The primer was bought from Bodycare it's okay, nothing special but it needs using up.

MeMeMe Flawless Face Powder in shade Natural
I love this product sooo much, it really sets my foundation and keeps me from looking shiny for a good few hours, there are some days when I wear this just on it's own. It is so light weight and leaves my skin looking flawless - just like it's name says.

Virgin Vie - Golden Eye Colour Sensation
I have had this product for years, years I tell thee! I got it one Christmas from either my Mum or my Auntie, I really love Virgin Vie products, it's such a shame it's not as easily available as it once was. I may start a petition to bring it back...whose with me!? These colours really compliment my eye colour (blue/grey) and I am going to really enjoy using these products up.

Lip Smacker in Bubble Gum, Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara, ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips, ELF Eye Widerer in Pearl White, NYX eye/eyebrow pencil in shade Medium Brown, Rimmel London lipstick in shade in Pink Blush. 
I adore the Rimmel Lipstick so much, it is a really pretty colour and formulation is really nice. I don't know if you can still get this which is such a shame. The NYX pencil is brilliant for filling in my eyebrows, I love the well groomed brows the faker looking the better. The lip smacker packaging looks so nasty and I do apologise, it has just been thrown into my bag so many times oopsie. The mascara is starting to dry up and it has a plastic wand which is my least favourite wand, the ELF liner is appalling is doesn't show up on my skin at all but for £1.50 I didn't expect much. The luscious lipstick how ever is beautiful I really like it, it's such a pretty pink shade but it's rather sheer so it's wearable day or night.

So there you have it girls, my selection of products to use up. I am really excited about using them up as I forgot about some of them and how much I actually liked them. If you would like any separate reviews on anything that you have seen then please just let me know below and I will do that. Are any of you doing something similar to what I am doing, if so I would love to see your posts on what you are doing.


5 comments:

  1. Is the primer similar to the benefit one? I used to love the benefit one but the price was way too high. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is meant to be, I'm not sure as never had the Benefit one - but the packaging reminds me of Benefit :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to use up a lot of my make up and just beauty products at the moment there is just far too much of it! Can't wait to see how you get on xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great products, the rimmel lipstick sounds great z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the products that you want to use up. It's always smart to use what we have before buying some more.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting...comments make me smile :)