31.12.11

It's a new dawn...it's a new day

2012 is just a few hours away...it's weird to think in some parts of the world, it already is new year...time travel or what!! Mind blowing...well it is to me, i can never get my head round the whole time differences etc, maybe that is just me!?

via tumblr

I have been thinking for a couple of days what my New Years Resolutions will be, i never stick to them, ever...so this year i wanted to do something a little bit different. I still want resolutions but i don't want to have them that are that ludicrous i can't keep to them. So here are my 'goals for the year'

To learn to drive - I have been saying this for a while now, i have a fear of driving, ever since the car crash which resulted in me having two major operations, i have been terrified to drive - i've never even applied for my provisional.... this year will finally see me conquer my fear and get some Independence.

To get my tattoo removed - I have a tattoo on my right wrist that i am really not happy with at all, and it's too hard to cover up so my only option is to get it removed. I have started some research into the best companies etc

To travel more - I really love exploring and now that we live in the South we have so many places around us that i want to visit: bath, isle of wight, cardiff, brighton, new forest to name a few places.

To get a job - This is the main one, as if i don't have a job none of the others can happen.

As you can see i don't have lots of 'goals' but i'm sure as the weeks go by i will continue to add to them. I just think small baby steps and the rest just falls into place. One thing that i do want to do is to become healthier, watch what i eat and to increase my exercise. But out of everything i just want to be happy and enjoy my life, i don't want to worry about the small things, and just to focus on the things that make me happy and embrace them - make unforgettable memories...that is the true meaning of life #imo

Thank you to each and every one of you that has taken their time to read, comment and "follow" my blog - your support means more to me then you could ever imagine, so thank you from the very bottom of my heart - lets make 2012 a year to remember.....


What are you resolutions for the new year??

6 comments:

  1. Hiya! It sounds like you're going to have a great and productive year with those goals :) I like the sound of the traveling resolution you've made, I've been to several of the places you've mentioned and I'm a big fan of Bath. Definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in a lot of places to travel you missed out banbury ;) haha! although london shopping sounds good!

    Elle,
    http://www.ellecosmetique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3.1.12

    Thanx for yOur comment on my blog its good to know im in company xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4.1.12

    Thanx for yOur comment on my blog its good to know im in company xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @i am the elf: thanks hun, bath looks beautiful xx

    @Elle: Banbury is the TOP of my list hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your resolutions, hope it all works out for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting...comments make me smile :)