29.12.11

Watch out for that tree.....

Well Christmas is well and truly over...for another year..and next year there will be a new member of the family...my sister is pregnant..exciting times ahead!! I am currently sat watching George of The Jungle (one of my all time favourites!) instead of putting presents away...i'm not going to be doing a full post on everything i got, as majority of the items will be featured one way or another on the blog. I was a lucky lady and got some beautiful items, part of my present was mine and eugene's tickets up to Leeds, which cost a fair amount...but Christmas isn't Christmas unless you are with loved ones #imo

I recieved my first ever candy cane - it's the small simple things that please me :D i think i might make my own peppermint hot chocolate, using some of the cane..hmmm!

Out of all the family members i got to see, the one i was most excited about seeing was my three legged cat, Mr.Bojangles (boo for short) we weren't able to bring him with us when we relocated and i miss him so much. He really is precious.

I would love to see your posts on how you spent Christmas, if you have done a post on it then please leave the links below :)

5 comments:

  1. Ok officially want to steal the cat! How cute :) gotta love simple pleasures and how amazing will next Christmas be with the new arrival :) perfect!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your cat is so bloomin cute!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas, I'm going to have to try making mint hot chocolate using my candy cane now! Yum xx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh your cat is so cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.12.11

    Look at that cat *-* so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all - thanks so much girls, he is such a little cutienxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting...comments make me smile :)